Welcome to the Regina Police Service Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of your statement to us for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- Is this an Emergency?
- Did the incident occur outside Regina city limits?
- Is there suspect information?
- Did this occur on a Provincial Highway?
- Is the incident in progress?
- Are there witnesses to the crime?
If you answered NO to all of the above questions , you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered YES to any of the above questions or have any other inquires please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- If during review it is determined that further investigation is needed, you may be contacted by the Regina Police Service.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
During the report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report has been submitted for review.
- Be given a permanent police report case number via email once the report is finalized and approved.
- Receive an email if a problem was found during the review of your submitted report.
- Be able to print a copy of your statement to us for free. This is for your record only and can not be used for insurance purposes.
Using the Regina Police Service Online Citizen Reporting System you can report an original report or add information to a previously approved report for the following incidents (please choose one):
You may also add additional information to a file taken by Direct Entry Victim reporting or by an officer if you have a file number, by adding a supplementary report.