A thirty year-old Regina male is facing charges as the result of ongoing drug enforcement in the city of Regina.
On the night of September 14, 2016, as a result of drug investigation, police investigators approached two males in the Glencairn neighborhood. The males fled, and police pursued on foot. At approximately 12:02 a.m. on September 15, 2016, police apprehended one of the males, on the 100 block of Brotherton Avenue, who was subsequently charged. Items seized in the arrest included a bladed weapon and a quantity of cocaine and methamphetamine. The Canine Unit attempted a track of the second male, but was unsuccessful.
Thirty year old Dexter Curtis MILLER (DOB:1986/02/11), of Regina, is charged with:
• Possession of a scheduled substance for the purpose of trafficking (Methamphetamine) [CDSA 5(2)]
• Possession of a scheduled substance for the purpose of trafficking (Cocaine) [CDSA 5(2)]
• Possession of a weapon [CC 88]
• Obstruct a peace officer [CC 129(A)]
• 4 X Failure to comply with recognizance [CC 145(3)]
MILLER made his first appearance on these charges today, September 15, 2016, at 2:00 p.m.