Investigation into a recent number of tailgate thefts, which was the subject of a previous media release, has led to a fifty-four year-old male, who was arrested and charged, without incident, on the afternoon of Saturday, April 9th, 2016. A portion of the stolen property has been recovered, and the investigation is ongoing.
Fifty-four year-old Reginald Lyle CISEK (DOB 1961/10/07), of Regina, is charged with:
- Break & Enter & Commit [348(1)(B) x 2
- Theft Under $5,000 [334(B) CC] x5 (RM16018602)
- Fraud Under $5,000 [380(1)(B)] x 6
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5,000 [355(A)] x 4
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5,000 [355(B)] x 3
- Attempt Break & Enter Business 348(1)(A)
CISEK made his first appearance on these charges in court today, April 11, 2016, at 9:30 a.m.